If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (248) 246-0790

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

If You Think You Have Mold…

1/26/2024 (Permalink)

Let’s face it. Mold is everywhere. It is part of the natural environment. It is  normally not a real threat unless it grows indoors. Mold is caused by moisture and humidity. The most obvious way of knowing you have mold is by seeing it or smelling a very strong musty odor. Do not ignore these signs if you become aware of the problem. Mold in your home or place of business can cause health concerns.

The best way of knowing exactly what you are dealing with is having your home tested. Here at SERVPRO® we always recommend that you have an air quality expert examine the levels of contamination in your home or business and the type of mold present. These specialists use a variety of tools and swabs strictly approved by the EPA and will determine if it is widespread or contained to one specific area.

Once assessed, SERVPRO gets a copy of the report and can determine the appropriate remediation steps to take in the removal of these mold spores. 

Call SERVPRO® with any questions you may have regarding MOLD. Our company is here to help you have a clean, safe home or workspace.

SERVPRO of Oak Park/Ferndale (248)246-0790

Other News

View Recent Posts